I thought I'd write you a quick note before you get the idea that your mother is the only one writing to you (after all, let's not forget who started this here blog).
Today you have been extremely happy. Not only did you go down for your morning nap without so much as a single peep (nearly unprecedented behavior), but upon waking, you discovered that most everything you encountered in your little world is cause for either smiling or giggling. To wit:
- oatmeal with applesauce
- your Momma
- making really high pitched sounds of different kinds
- the couch (I'm not sure why)
- yours truly (that one I understand)
- yours truly doing push-ups
- peek-a-boo (you always like that though)
- those same toys that you spurned only yesterday
I attribute a good part of this to good napping (something your mother and I have been trying to tell you since day one). I am glad to see that you enjoy life so much, and I hope this is the start of a trend. I certainly think you're going to be a happy and fun little girl as you grow up.