Friday, November 30, 2007

Week 36

I now have less than one month until my official due date!  I'm feeling good because I know that anytime from here on out our baby will be pretty healthy even if she comes early.  In fact, because Eric is done with classes on December 6th, we're almost hoping that she does come a week or two early so she can have more time to bond with her dad.  I also wouldn't mind ending the pregnancy a little early, as I do grow increasingly uncomfortable everyday!

Sleeping when you are pregnant is quite a challenge.  I rotate sleeping on my left and right sides, switching when I wake up every couple of hours to use the bathroom.  But my hips are killing me by the middle of the night, and while it seems like while our baby is pretty quiet during the day, she really likes to move around at night.  And, since she is fairly large now, these movements are now quite noticeable and hard to sleep through.  I've been spending 8 hours in bed the past few nights, but probably only getting about 6 hours of sleep.

Next week at my doctor's appointment they should start checking to see if I am dilated or effaced, so that's exciting.  I'll make sure to post any news!

No comments:

Post a Comment